Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Director
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
DoubleVerify is on a journey to enhance our culture through continuous improvement of diversity, equity, inclusion, & belonging across our global offices. While we are proud of our progress thus far, we know we have a long way to go, & are searching for a passionate, experienced Global DEI Director to lead our efforts as an expert in organizational development, culture, & change. Based in our Global HQ in NYC, & reporting to the Head of Learning & Organizational Development, this critical role will partner closely with our Senior Leadership team, DEI Council, & stakeholders across the company to effect positive change. The role is global in scope & has the opportunity to have a real impact on a growing technology company. If you thrive in fast paced, dynamic, global work environments, love to creatively solve problems, & have a passion for building & sustaining culture, this role is for you!
- Expand the breadth & impact of our global DEI initiatives & programming by owning, refining, evolving, & implementing DVs Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion strategy in partnership with the DEI Council, Senior Leadership team, & business stakeholders
- Identify the metrics & processes that will help measure progress & accountability related to DEI
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to ensure that our Talent Partners, Hiring managers, & interviewers are equipped to source & vet diverse talent and set interviewers up for success in the hiring process
- Partner with Recruiting, Marketing, & business leaders to build an employer brand & culture that resonates with diverse candidates
- Partner & consult across DVs People teams (Learning, HR Ops, HR Business Partners, & Talent Acquisition) to ensure a DEI lens is applied to people initiatives & projects
- Partner with the Learning & Development team to define & launch DEI-focused learning experiences throughout the organization
- Use research- & data-driven insights to diagnose & assess the impact of specific DEI strategies & initiatives
- Partner with our Senior Leadership team & our HR Business Partners to design & report on function-specific DEI action plans based on quantitative & qualitative data
- Partner with DV leadership to educate & advise on how to connect DEI to all aspects of our business; ensuring a DEI lens is used for every product & initiative
- Partner with our DEI Council to drive DEI initiatives, focus our efforts on the most impactful priorities, & amplify & advocate for underrepresented voices
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience successfully building & leading a diversity, equity, & inclusion strategy & translating it into impactful initiatives & outcomes (experience leading global DEI strategy preferred)
- Demonstrated success in using data/insights to develop & evolve diversity, equity & inclusion strategies & programs
- Ability to influence & drive action at all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of industry benchmarks, leading DEI practices, & a passion for turning theory into results
- Success in coaching organizational leaders at the executive level in DEI concepts & strategies
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women & other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but youre not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!