Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, & brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquares platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Visits. As the industrys first & only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions those that exist today & those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date, building a phones-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
Foursquares growing Product Marketing Team is looking for a performance-driven B2B Product Marketer to own positioning, messaging, strategy, promotion, & education for Foursquares Measurement products, including the industrys leading offline attribution solution relied on by more than 1,000 brandsincluding more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
In this role, you will interface with Foursquare executives & market-facing salesleaders to demonstrate the value & power of location-based attribution. Using data-driven insights & customer research, you will create integrated product marketing strategies to drive revenue for your product line. Youll work with stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Sales, & Client Success to execute activities that acquire & retain customers. Additionally, you will help identify cross-product synergies with other areas of our product portfolio with fellow product marketers to position Foursquare as the leading location technology platform.
- Define new market opportunities & identify high-value customer segments through buyer persona development & market landscape research
- Own development of product positioning & messaging that articulates a clear value proposition & compelling product narrative
- Develop revenue-driving go-to-market strategies aligned with sales & product initiatives using success metrics tied to revenue
- Influence product development with a deep understanding of customer needs & purchase cycle
- Create, socialize, & execute marketing plans, launch campaigns, & sales playbooks
- Understand competitive differentiation & equip our sellers with effective tools to position against the market
- Develop content for internal & external use including sales collateral, case studies, blog posts, FAQs, & POVs
- You have 3+ years experience in product marketing, ideally with at least 2 years in a market-facing role, preferably at an analytics/measurement provider, data provider, or mobile advertising tech company
- Experience conducting and/or analyzing ad effectiveness studies & understand methodologies for measuring campaign lift
- You understand how to drive alignment between cross-functional stakeholders & are comfortable presenting in front of large groups & senior leaders
- You are a storyteller who is equally comfortable drafting long-form material, (e.g. case studies & white papers), & bullet-point content for one-pagers & webpages
- You can create & maintain a project plan for large scale, multi-stakeholder initiatives, you have excellent time management skills, & thrive under tight deadlines & quick turnaround times
- Experience working with Salesforce, Jira, & marketing automation tools
- Bachelors degree
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe that in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.