TouchBistro is looking for a passionate & driven individual to join our rapidly growing team as a Product Release Manager. As one of Torontos fastest growing tech companies, TouchBistro offers an exciting & fast paced environment with several opportunities for you to have a direct impact on its success.
The Product Release Manager will be responsible for the planning, coordinating, & execution of the deployment & release of products spanning several different platforms including iOS & web. Successful candidates will be familiar with software development life cycle within an Agile environment.
- Coordinate activities revolving around deployment & release for products across several platforms
- Accountable for the accuracy of release information & ensuring proper internal communication
- Planning & scheduling release dates for core platforms
- Partner with the QA team to prioritize regression testing as well as triage bugs for releases
- Organize & conduct release readiness, go/no go, milestone, & status update meetings with key stakeholders
- Maintain a release repository & manage key information such as build & release procedures, dependencies, & notification lists
- Participate in Change Management meetings to communicate & discuss release scope & status
- Develop scripts & automation tools used to build, integrate, & deploy software releases to various platforms
- Continue to develop & improve the release process based on feedback & organizational requirements
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3+ Years of experience in release / project management
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle, particularly related to Agile methodology
- Working knowledge of Atlassian software suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Extremely organized & self-driven
- Advanced written & verbal communication
- Formal training in project management is an asset
- Able to work independently with multiple groups within the company
- Familiar with Apple submission process
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.