Scandit is seeking a Customer Marketing Manager responsible for creating awareness & account based marketing demand generation programs for Scandits Retail Enterprise customer base in North America. The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating targeted customer programs and field events designed specifically for Scandits Enterprise customers.
What You Will Do
- You will be responsible for executing integrated campaigns targeting Scandits North America Retail customer base in support of our customer expansion & growth goals, with a focus on ABM.
- You are adept at working cross-functionally with the global campaigns team, digital marketing & industry events to execute customer centric retail programs - with the priority of generating pipeline.
- You will work closely with the industry business development & sales team to execute regional field programs - like account days, customer events & targeted Enterprise ABM programs.
- You have experience planning & hosting virtual (in person when possible) enterprise field events to deepen relationships with customers & support growth goals.
- You lead with a customer marketing mindset & develop marketing programs that highlight & include regional customers.
- You have some experience with ABM platforms, like Terminus, to support account based marketing customer activities.
- You will strive to understand Scandits value proposition & messaging, adopt it for local markets & activities as needed.
- You will work closely with senior members of the global marketing, partner & events teams & contribute to best practices for use in worldwide programs.
- You are data-driven & look for new ways to optimize each marketing touchpoint using data, including top, middle & bottom-of-funnel channels.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of enterprise field marketing experience, preferably in a SaaS or other IT business, across multiple US regions.
- Bachelor or Master level degree in marketing, communications or business administration.
- Knowledge & experience with customer advocacy & customer marketing execution tactics, including account based marketing.
- Experience working closely with sales & business development teams, ability to partner with & provide guidance on customer marketing best practices.
- A friendly & approachable manner that makes it easy to establish rapport with customers & internal stakeholders.
- Proven success in building impactful integrated marketing programs driving awareness & demand.
- Passion to learn about customers & their relevant industry trends aligned to Scandits business.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors & managing budgets.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use data to make decisions.
- Objectives-driven, with commitment to deliver against pipeline targets.
- Passion & commitment to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong culture of innovation, collaboration & quality of execution.
Scandit Marketing is the engine of our companys rapid growth. We believe that our success is based on understanding the needs of customers & their industries, creating compelling value proposition, & executing well-coordinated campaigns & programs jointly with BDR & Sales organizations. We are passionate about our technology & its potential to dramatically improve employee & customer experiences in Retail, Transport & Logistics, Manufacturing & Healthcare industries.
We invest in our peoples skills & technologies that enable them to be effective in what they do. We are laser-focused on making Scandit the category leader & de facto choice for our prospects & customers.
We are also a diverse, fun & smart group representing more than 15 nationalities working in Europe, US, Brazil, Japan, & New Zealand.
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises & consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects & augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes & recognizing text, objects, & other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones, & robots.
Scandits mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, & machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation and
logistics, manufacturing, & healthcare can use Scandits technology to create & power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, & proof of delivery.
Many of the worlds most innovative & successful companies are benefiting from Scandits enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Nissan, DHL, & Levi Strauss & Co.
Everyone is welcome here its a celebrated component of our culture. At Scandit we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products & services benefit from our diverse backgrounds & experiences & are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com