As an NS1 Account Executive (AE), you will deliver consistent & quality growth with new account acquisition across the assigned territory.
The AE will build & execute on a well-defined account plan while driving success in the following areas: building a champion, understanding the decision process & criteria, uncovering the prospects pain & how that impacts their overall business, while fostering executive relationships. The successful individual must be highly organized with an entrepreneurial mindset; adept & thorough in delivering sales working with partners (resell & technology) & organizing an effective & efficient team.
NS1 has transformed the way the internet works by automating the deployment & delivery of the worlds most trafficked internet & enterprise applications. Its application networking stack modernizes DNS, DHCP, & IPAM the familiar & universal foundations of all network & internet services to unlock unprecedented automation, visibility, & control. NS1 has more than 600 enterprise customers worldwide, including LinkedIn, Dropbox, & The Guardian, & is backed by investments from Energy Impact Partners, Dell Technologies Capital, Cisco Investments, & GGV Capital.
- Identify, prospect, & develop new customer relationships with Enterprises including Fortune 1,000, Global 2,000, & Alexa 5,000
- Accountable for driving new business & meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Manage all aspects of the sales process (prospecting, sales meetings, product demos, proofs of concept, proposals, negotiations & account management)
- Work closely with technical Solutions Architects throughout the sales process to identify & solve a prospects/customers challenges
- Develop & execute an account plan to drive revenue & market share in a defined territory
- Oversee account management for closed accounts, identify upsell opportunities & drive additional revenue
- Attend trade shows, conferences, & meetups
Ideally, youll bring:
- Minimum of 3-5 years technical sales experience (SaaS or infrastructure preferred) with a history of exceeding sales quotas
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in consultative enterprise solution selling
- Strong hunting & prospecting skills
- Proven ability to close sales & manage an accurate pipeline & forecast
- Comfortable leading face to face customer meetings & presenting to an extremely technical audience
- Strong communication (written & verbal) & organizational skills
- Ability to travel for customer meetings & conferences
- Comfortable in a fast paced startup environment & able to thrive with limited oversight
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience
- Extra kudos for understanding of application performance technologies (CDN, APM) & demonstrable network of relevant contacts (CTO, VP/Dir/Mgr of Technology/Site Reliability, Video Streaming)
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Working at NS1:
Were a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York Citys Financial District with offices & team members around the world. Working at NS1, youll come to understand our team is unique, both in & out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, & athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. Were hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open & honest communication & we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, & creativity. We were chosen as one of BuiltinNYCs Top 50 Startups to watch in 2019 & closed our $40M Series D in July 2020.
For all employees, we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including new hire & recurring stock options
- Flexible hours, time off & work from home options (even prior to COVID-19!)
- Choice of laptop & supplemental allowance for workstation accessories
- In house wellness programming & education
- Access to employee-led affinity & social awareness groups
- Funtivities calendar - employees can participate in culture building workplace activities ranging from happy hours, holiday events & special interest activities
- Quarterly giving campaign to charities & social causes
In addition to the above, we offer US Employees:
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO with a mandatory minimum utilized each year
- 401k through Betterment
- Commuter benefits (which well use even more often once we return to the office!)
- An outstanding parental leave policy of up to 18 weeks (12 of which can be consecutive)
NS1 champions diversity - we welcome & employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.