Pelotons IT organization is seeking an experienced Systems/Business Analyst to assist in implementing & supporting our data integrations points. In this role, you will work with stakeholders to understand business requirements, gather information about various source systems, & develop documentation which connects our data sources together. You are able to work in a fast-paced environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed-upon deadlines, & deliver high-quality work.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results-oriented & driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders & Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative & has strong communication skills.
Who you are:
- Function as a technical business analyst by understanding business requirements & transforming those requirements into data mapping specs.
- Understand the full end-to-end impacts of an initiative & have the ability to identify any impacts to other cross-functional teams/applications that also work on production issue resolutions.
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders;
- You have excellent analytical & critical reasoning skills;
- You are a proactive problem-solver, even in areas of uncertainty & ambiguity;
- You possess strong collaboration skills & approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution;
- Monitor, troubleshoot, & resolve problems with Boomi integrations.
- Collaborate with the development team to architect efficient & stable integrations
- Document & analyze current business processes & underlying systems/applications
- Lead the research, development & implementation of special projects, as needed;
- Provide guidance on the monitoring, troubleshooting, & resolution of support issues in collaboration with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical peers & business users
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Adept & proactive at problem-solving & conflict resolution
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with Data Integration teams.
- Worked with teams at least 2 to 3 full integration projects involving on-premise & Cloud applications
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite,SAP)
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines & situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Strong understanding of integration architecture options such as SoA & APIs
- Experience working with any Job Scheduling tool (i.e. Control M, JAMS)
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP)
- Hands-on experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi, MuleSoft; AnyPoint, Pentaho, & Informatica
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.