Squarespace is seeking a Digital Media Strategist to join our Media & Acquisition team & elevate our presence across full-funnel, global campaigns. We are looking for a strategic-thinking, detail-oriented, & results-driven digital marketer.
Ideally you have had exposure to campaign management in either an in-house or agency position & hands-on experience working in a primary self-service buying platform (Google, Amazon, Trade Desk).
If you are passionate about impactful creative & programmatic strategy & get excited about data we'd love to meet you.
This role is based in our headquarters & will work hybrid in our New York City office & reports to the Acquisition Media Manager.
You'll Get To
- Plan & execute programmatic campaigns targeting users across formats & the full marketing funnel
- Implement campaign strategies, creative refreshes, & tests
- Optimize tactics, including audience, creatives, & bidding strategy
- Support the full-funnel team by pulling pacing reports & updating performance trackers
- Recommend strategies & tactics for scaling & optimizing the full-funnel program
- Help manage relationships with current & future ad tech partners
- Stay informed on privacy related developments
- Work on projects within media, marketing, & other Squarespace department teams
Who We're Looking For...
- 2+ years of experience as a programmatic buyer, managing direct response campaigns. Experience with brand campaigns is a plus.
- Knowledge of the evolution of programmatic media & proficiency with a primary self-service buying platform (Google, Amazon, Trade Desk).
- Proven ability to manage multiple campaigns & meet deadlines.
- Strong understanding of conversion tracking. Experience with brand KPIs is a plus.
- Comfort working in Excel/Google Sheets & building reports
- Measurement-driven, considers & implements ways of measuring effectiveness for recommended media
- Brings strong communication, structured thinking, & problem solving skills
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.