At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft Business is changing the way companies, brands, & organizations alike leverage the Lyft platform to redefine the way they operate. We are solving big problems & meeting the needs of our clients & their people, from employees to customers & students to patients, in a whole new way. We are committed to always delivering best in class customer service. Our work is fun, challenging, & rewarding, & were looking for customer-focused team members passionate about solving problems & delighting our customers.
As one of the Managers of our Account Management team, youll lead the team focusing on corporate travel, courtesy, commute, & event solutions. Youll build a team to help our clients understand the power of Lyft Business & work closely with the Account Management Sales Leadership team to grow & drive the adoption of our existing clients. Were building the next great transportation platform, & were looking for world-class talent to achieve our vision.
- Lead the West & Central Account Management team that will launch, manage, & grow Lyft Business customers across all solutions including corporate travel, courtesy, & events
- Drive revenue for Lyft Business by increasing overall ridership & product utilization, upselling incremental products & services, identifying & closing new business within existing accounts, converting to multi-year agreements & minimizing churn
- Build & maintain strong customer relationships & customer buy-in by creating collaborative, in-depth joint business plans with sign-off from senior stakeholders
- Successfully attract & retain top-tier account management talent & drive long-term employee success with a focus on coaching, developing, & building high-performing teams
- Work collaboratively with internal cross-functional partners (Product, Engineering, Marketing, & Operations) to represent the voice of the top Lyft Business customers, highlighting key data points & customer insights to aid in product roadmap & design
- Address roadblocks, tackle challenges, highlight success, & communicate account health updates for your portfolio of clients to Sales Leadership
- Manage executive relationships with our top Lyft Business clients to encourage our partnership goals & success
- Travel expected around 30%-40% of the time
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required
- 8+ years of strategic sales or account management experience
- 5+ years with a proven record of success leading revenue-generating teams
- Strong client-facing experience influencing across levels within an organization in order to drive business success
- Experience building strategies to drive revenue growth within a managed portfolio
- Experience negotiating multi-year contracts across multiple stakeholders within an organization
- Thrives on navigating ambiguity & solving problems in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Successfully managed remote teams and/or navigated effective remote relationships
- Knowledge of the industry's issues, a vision for its growth, & a commitment to advance Lyfts forward-looking strategies within the marketplace
- Outstanding written & verbal communications skills
- Driven by Lyfts vision to improve people's lives through the world's best transportation
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.