Yubicos mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, hardware-based token, revolutionized secure logins for top Internet brands, including Google & Facebook, & for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration & innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software & services for encryption & Internet of Things (IoT). We are a multinational, fast-growing, & profitable company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team.
The Channel Manager wins, maintains, & expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales profitability, & partner recruitment.
As part of the Yubico Channel Manager team, you will represent the entire range of company products & services to assigned partners, acting as the primary point of contact for our accountant partners; pursuing new referrals, building relationships, & ensuring a smooth experience for their referred clients.
This role will report to the Vice President of Channel Sales.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinatesthe involvement of company personnel, including support, service, & management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives & partners' expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for sales & pipeline while meeting strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, & critical milestonesassociated with a productive partnership.
- Proactively assess, clarifies, & validates a partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally & externally, & through strictadherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinatingthe involvement of all necessary company & partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of companyprograms among partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Minimum of 7-10 years channel sales experience in a business - to - business sales environment
- Ability to implement, manage, & hold sales resources accountable to sales process, forecasting & sales strategy
- Possess good business acumen in channel sales management
- Knowledge of Cyber Security industry - highly preferred
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Whatever it takes attitude & motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Mentoring/Coaching skills
- PC proficiency
- Ability to travel up to 40%