We are currently hiring for an Editorial Coordinator for our New York office. This position will serve the 1stDibs editorial team to ensure that content for Introspective magazine & The Study blog meets our high standards for publication & aligns with overall brand strategy objectives. The person in this role will work closely with the managing editor to ensure that the editorial calendar is up to date, assets are delivered to the creative & email teams on time & that we are delivering the content components of marketing campaigns. This position will also work closely with the creative, cross-buyer & trade marketing teams.
What You'll Do
- Update & organize important tracking docs (Trade, SSP, inclusivity & more) in the editorial drive
- Liaise with the Trade, Sales teams
- Coordinate editorial assets in cross-functional campaigns
- Work with external publishers to obtain books, pdfs & press releases & coordinate with Sales & Trade teams to ensure that products & projects are uploaded to align with editorial coverage
- Gather & organize raw manuscripts sent to editor
- Add links, tags & alt text to stories as needed
- Attend pitch meetings & assist in the development of broader editorial concepts
- Organize approved editorial assets in Asana for weekly emails
- Use Google Analytics to send monthly list of top-performing content to Social team
- Track/organize press request material for editorial director & public relations manager
- Coordinate back & forth flow of international edition content [starting Q4]
- Communicate obstacles, improvement opportunities & recommend workflow solutions
What You'll Bring
- 1 2 years project management / editorial / marketing experience
- Positive can do approach & a highly-organized mindset
- Flexibility with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills & ability to problem solve
- Will quickly & easily adapt to changing mandates & priorities
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in Google Documents.
- Experience with Wordpress & project management platforms like Asana & Trello a plus.
- A flair for working with & across multiple internal teams
1stDibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews & onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected & required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.