At GoCardless, were passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they & their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce & Quickbooks, more & more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
Were headquartered in the UK, & backed by some of the worlds leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners & Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. Weve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire & develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning & feedback, & support colleagues to develop in their role & more broadly in their career.
Youll be responsible for owning the relationship with key global strategic partners, within the recurring billing space, with the goal of growing our revenue & customer base, building deeper relationships & leading our expansion with them globally.
You will develop & execute against an account plan, build a strong network within the partner, & work with their product & local country teams to help us grow internationally. Working closely with our regional partner account managers you will be responsible for the growth of these partnerships globally.
Youll work closely with our Sales & Marketing teams to develop a joint go-to-market plan & identify new leads to target. Youll also build alliances with key system integrators, consultants & other influencers within these partner ecosystems.
As the main advocate for these partners, youll provide invaluable feedback to our Product & Operations teams to ensure that we can develop long-lasting & successful partnerships.
What will you be doing?
- Build global partnership objectives & goal setting with regional GoCardless internal & partnership executive owners globally
- Drive the relationships necessary to reach mutually beneficial objectives & the cross-functional commitments to achieve them
- Own global partner development plan with input from regional stakeholders
- Encourage & facilitate joint account mapping sessions to help GoCardless sales identify potential prospects & sales cycles where partnering will help the partnership win more business
- Assess needs of partner sales team & conduct product & sales training & enablement activity as needed
- Perform monthly forecast, manage pipeline, & drive sales revenue plan to meet goals
- You have experience working in strategic partnerships in a B2B tech environment
- You have a strong understanding of the Salesforce Partner ecosystem & ideally have relationships with the various players within the ecosystem
- You have strong relationship & communication skills. You love networking & can articulate yourself clearly
- You are commercially astute with strong quantitative & analytical skills. You relish digging into data & using feedback from partners to identify growth opportunities
- You are comfortable learning a highly technical product. Whilst you wont need to code, we will expect you to relish the prospect of learning our APIs inside out
- Experience in negotiating partner agreements
- Experience working in a global role
- You are open to international travel (up to 50%) & attending events as a GC ambassador
- You are ambitious, driven, high-energy & engaging. You inspire others to work with you
- Preferred: you have experience working with global stakeholders across EMEA, North America & ANZ
- Ideal: you have experience working with core business software, ideally CRM, Billing or ERP
- Ideal: You have experience working within the payments industry
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us & we welcome applications from those with disabilities & from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring & onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field & continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active employee resource groups (such a BEAM & Rainbow) that are supported & sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage & inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours & remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave & pension packages. Youll also receive equity, because we believe having this buy in is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen everybody at GoCardless shift to remote working & this is something well continue to do into 2021. We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing & comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments & a range of remote social activities you can dip in & out of whenever you fancy.
Find out more about Life at GoCardless via Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.