CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
The Marketing Director - Website will own one of CLEARs most important acquisition & customer experience channels, its website. In this role, you will lead the website strategy, design, content management, & analytics. You will leverage your project management, communication & analytical skills to drive acquisition, conversion & revenue via our website. You will work with key cross-functional partners, including UX, design, marketing, & web development teams to optimize the prospect, member & partner experience on our website. You will also be a key member in building out CLEARs mobile app strategy.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to build & own the website strategy & roadmap
- Work across digital, design, & development teams to build webpages & own performance goals across the website
- Drive strategy, management & execution of web conversion optimization efforts from conception to completion
- Understand latest modern web design trends, what makes other websites great, & how to execute compelling visual user experiences
- Measure, evaluate & report on all aspects of web performance
- Forecast & manage acquisition & revenue targets
- Create a testing framework & cadence to ensure continued high-quality web best practices are met
- Recommend, implement, & optimize testing & web optimization tools & technologies
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in website marketing/product management with a track record of delivering measurable results; subscription or technology experience a plus
- Strong strategic & analytical skills managing site projects from business requirements to testing, rollout & reporting.
- Strong project management skills to manage a wide range of programs & thrive in a fast-paced & demanding environment, proactively setting the business direction & managing daily deliverables
- Excellent spoken & written skills in English, outstanding verbal & oral presentation skills.
- Well-organized, detail & solutions oriented; ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Google Analytics, Prismic, Heap, & Braze a plus
- Bachelor's Degree