Here's the deal:
The Jet creative team is looking for a Production Assistant to support our in-house production studio in championing our brand, creative, & production point-of-view on all things photo & video, cutting across various categories from home, fashion, beauty, & grocery. The Production Assistant will work closely with & report into the Senior Producer.
Here's the day-to-day (or at least a quick snapshot of it):
- Support production of Jets studio, which could be anything from building sets/furniture for home shoots to pulling model books for fashion shoot, to sourcing materials for other general editorial shoots.
- Help manage props & samples coordination, from intake to maintaining inventory.
- Prepare Jet's studio, or help prep off-site locations, for upcoming shoots, includingequipment & supplies.
- Be ready to support miscellaneous needs on-set during a production, including last-minute needs or prep on-deck items.
- Maintain photo & video equipment inventory.
- Assist Senior Producer, Photographer, and/or Creative crew on-set.
- Help plan & coordinate merchandise for upcoming shoots.
- Participate in relevant meetings & work with cross-functional teamsincluding, but not limited to retail marketing teams to editorial teamsto help support pre-production planning & post-production wrap-up.
Here's the bare minimum:
- 1+ years experience working with a photo or video production studio
- Intermediate understanding of basic crafting or furniture set up
- Ability to think outside the box & get creative, in order to provide better & more efficient ways of planning & coordination
Here's the bonus:
- Experience in a production-related fieldfrom prop styling to talent agencies, to photography assistance
- Experience in eCommerce, startup, or general fast-paced environment