We are hiring on our Investor Relations team. You will help service the companys rapidly growing investor base. This is a great opportunity for someone with the desire to assist clients to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented & entrepreneurial environment, while gaining exposure to technology.
- Assist financial advisors & high net worth investors with the onboarding process, including website registration & the submission of investor subscription & AML documents.
- Support high profile fund managers in their fundraising efforts by assisting their clients through the subscription process & managing fund closings, with a strong dedication to successful client outcomes.
- Provide on-going support to clients, answering a wide variety of questions timely & accurately, with the goal of ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with technology team to optimize the user experience through enhancements to the companys proprietary technology platform.
- Series 7 license is preferred
- Bachelors Degree with 1+ year of experience in Financial Services, preferably in a client service or investor relations role with exposure to Alternative Investments
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal & communication (both verbal & written) skills
- Ability to meet deadlines & work effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task & work both independently & as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications & Excel
- Comfort with or interest in technology is helpful