Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, & more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, & responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
Jackpocket is looking for Operations Associates to support our lottery operations at our local fulfillment center. This is an in-person, hands-on position with room for growth at a fun & fast growing start-up! Candidates must be available for various shifts (AM/PM) plus occasional weekends. The starting pay rate for this role is $17 per hour.
- Perform lottery ticket purchasing & redemptions
- Scan & upload lottery tickets, log progress, & process orders
- Coordinate workflow so that goals & deadlines are met
- Maintain printing & scanning equipment
- Work alongside a team to meet Jackpocket goals
- Assist with ad-hoc operational projects as needed
- Prior work in operations, warehouse, fulfillment, retail, or manufacturing helpful
- Flexible schedule including some weekends & holidays
- Familiarity with technology & comfortable with computer hardware
- High-school degree or above preferred
- Being coachable & adaptable
- Follow through & taking ownership
- Sharp eye for detail
This is a part-time non-exempt position eligible for overtime under FLSA requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Jackpocket is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, & reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, & activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com.