Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Reporting to Sr. Director - Head of Visa Business Solution China, this person will work with the China Management team & Visa Business Solutions (VBS) team in Singapore through VBS & B2B connect leaders in Mainland China. The portfolio will include all Visa business solutions for B2B payments such as newly launched cross-border account to account' based payments. Performance metrics will be a mix of financial metrics (such as payment volume, revenue, new program launches) & non-financial metrics (such as net promoter scores from Visa clients, employee engagement survey, delivering innovation engagements). The position requires effective engagement with senior leaders & peers across internal Visa as well as with external stakeholders, regulators, clients, & partners for delivering solutions to market.
- Develop & execute a strategy (and related initiatives) for Visa Business Solution expansion in China, working with the regional VBS team in AP Hub & Global VBS team.
- Manage existing portfolio of Visa clients issuing commercial solutions in the region jointly with Client Relationship Managers (CRM) & look to expand the portfolio to include new issuers & more Visa commercial solutions with current issuers
- Be a spokesperson for VBS in the China, engaging with internal & external stakeholders & build awareness for commercial solutions with end-user customers.
- Manage partnerships with B2B focused Fintech & with large technology majors. This would include China based technology companies, which are seeking innovative payment solutions outside of their home markets.
- Be able to understand & communicate your solution to all levels of audience includes business, operations & technical stakeholders.
- As China is a key region in which multinational corporations (MNC) operate, a key responsibility would be grow the use of commercial solutions by these companies for their payments. This would require working with dedicated teams in US / Europe, AP Hub & with select issuers in China
- Bachelor degree in Business, Economics, Computing Science or a related field is required
- Minimum 10 years business development, client management and/or channel management experience in commercial payments or corporate, commercial & institutional banking preferred.
- Proven track record of working with 3rd party fintech companies in China & successfully launch cross-border payment related projects.
- In-depth knowledge of cross-border e-commerce business is a plus.
- Technical background is a plus.
- Demonstrated sales performance track, driving results with ability to lead & operate effectively within cross-functional teams & in matrix environments
- Product management subject matter expert with experience in developing & deploying go-to-market strategy for payment solutions or technology a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in selling complex solutions or B2B product consulting
- Exceptional ability to engage at executive management level internally & externally
- Proven ability to translate & implement strategic initiatives, policies & operational decisions to successful & desired outcome
- Strong communicator & collaborator
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships at all levels, including executive management
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.