Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, & team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, & New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, & it starts right here at Gusto. Thats why were committed to building a collaborative & inclusive workplace, both physically & virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Gusto is growing our Finance Technology team & looking for a dynamic techno functional business systems analyst! You'll develop & implement solutions supporting our Finance, Procurement, Accounting , & Legal teams. As part of our Business Technology team, your core responsibility is to develop & maintain Finance Technology tools & other integrated platforms like NetSuite, Billing & Revenue applications, Coupa, Adaptive Insights & Workday. Our mission is to help our business set the right goals & align to achieve them!
Heres what youll do day-to-day:
- Partner closely with business & technical teams to deliver the foundational systems critical to support Gustos growth in alignment with business technology strategy & architecture.
- Analyze & create business models, logical specifications and/or user requirements to develop solutions for the application environment
- Design, develop & implement software applications, create system procedures & ensure that the developed applications function normally
- Perform execution of functional test plans, validate test results, prepare documentation & data for analysis
- Provide best practice recommendation for integrations & other finance projects
- Develop & build solutions on finance systems & tools, without sacrificing the integrity of the core functionality.
Heres what we're looking for:
- 7+ years experience with finance systems (e.g Oracle cloud, NetSuite, Adaptive, blackline, Coupa or any similar finance cloud applications) across all SDLC phases.
- 2+ years of experience integrating business applications using platforms like: Mulesoft, Snaplogic or Workato.
- Good understanding of revenue & billing, FP&A & procure to pay process.
- Experience in building automation using RPA platforms like Automation Anywhere/UIPath
- Thorough understanding of SaaS data models, design considerations, data lake & connected web services
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field with 7+ years of software development experience.
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $116K - $137K in Denver & most remote locations, & $116K - $155K for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience & expertise & may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life & so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values & our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.