ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & an affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & an affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Were looking for passionate technologists, strong communicators & those with a commitment to continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will have the confidence to propose pragmatic solutions to complex problems & be eager to learn from & educate others.
As a Software Engineer working on our FOX Bet Free-To-Play products, you will be developing mobile experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players all over the world helping them experience the thrill of live sports games.
You will take innovative product ideas & features & design & implement consumer-facing mobile apps. You write secure, stable, testable, maintainable code with minimal defects. You take accountability for the operations of your products & focus on continuously improving quality & reliability. You are a passionate advocate for our customers.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Make significant & autonomous contributions to the free to play contest mobile applications
- Solve difficult problems, applying appropriate technologies & best practices
- Work with your team to invent, design & build software that is high quality & performant
- Proficiently use a broad range of design approaches & know when it is appropriate to apply them & when it is not
- Build pragmatic solutions balancing simplicity & efficacy against performance & scale
- Consider the legacy of the code you produce & write code that an engineer unfamiliar with the system can understand
- Limit the use of short-term workarounds
- Create flexible software without over-engineering
- Make appropriate trade-offs, re-use where possible, & are judicious about introducing dependencies
What were looking for in our next teammate
- A minimum 3+ years of experience in the software engineering industry
- Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with cross-platform technology for application development (e.g. React Native, Flutter, Xamarin, Unity, etc.)
- Experience developing shipped titles available on the app store(s) (ideally cross-platform)
- Solid knowledge & previous development experience with apps that consume RESTful APIs
- Strong, object-oriented design & coding skills
- An understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Ability to write code that is readable, maintainable, documented, & thoroughly tested.
- Understanding of the concurrency APIs available on native platforms
- Experience writing unit tests, performance tests & UI tests
- Understanding of modern architecture patterns like Model-View-View Model (MVVM).
- Experience with Git
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.