Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Public Relations Manager to play a primary role in amplifying the Taboola story. This person will work closely with company leadership, marketing & business development organizations & be a main point of contact for media worldwide.
- Development & implementation of public relations strategies to support company goals & initiatives, helping to increase brand awareness & shape public perception.
- Researching, writing & distributing communications to targeted media.
- Pitch national & regional media across broadcast, print, & online.
- Outreach to build new relationships & network with the media.
- Promote news stories, bylines & features to the media.
- Track & report on global media placements.
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires & blogs to provide executive updates & recommendations.
- Manage several PR agencies worldwide in coordination with field marketing teams.
- Minimum of four (4) years of digital communications and/or journalism experience
- Strong editorial skills & standards; experience creating high quality content including press releases, bylines, Q&A, etc.
- Understanding of & experience in digital advertising a must.
- Desire to be part of something big; ability to be a good teammate & manager.
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours as needed in order to meet deadlines & accommodate colleagues around the globe.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.