Quotient Technology is a leading digital promotions, media & analytics company that connects brands, retailers & shoppers. We’re currently hiring a Media Sales Planner to join our team in Cincinnati.
Do you have an interest in marketing & digital media? Are you creative, analytical, detail-oriented, accurate, & able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, frequently on tight deadlines? If so, we want to talk to you!
In this role you will support Quotient’s sales team by managing the pre-sales process, including building campaign proposals in response to advertiser or agency RFPs, as well as for prospective pitches. You will also work with internal Media Ad Operations & Account Management teams, as well as their coupon counterparts to develop fully integrated, creative & strategic advertising programs.
What you will do:
- Prepare RFP responses, typically presentations, in conjunction with assigned sales representatives, which emphasize the value of Quotient’s media offerings in relation to campaign objectives & strategies.
- Principal pre-sale liaison between sales & internal creative services, account & operations teams.
- Manage workflow around insertion orders & other campaign documentation.
- Maintain Salesforce entries in conjunction with the sales representatives.
- Maintain regular communication with clients & agencies throughout the pre-sales phase.
- Work with Account Managers & Sales to ensure that the pre-sale phase is efficient & productive.
What you will bring:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, digital media, accounting, or other business-related field is required.
- Interest in digital advertising a must; one-year professional experience in a digital ad sales planning role preferred
- Proficiency using MS Office (chiefly Word, Powerpoint, & Excel.)
- Good understanding of technologies & technical aspects used in digital advertising & reporting, & various targeting methodologies.
- Ability to operate, solve problems, make quick decisions, & meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced atmosphere which staying flexible & professional under pressure.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to be persistent & achieve results while building positive relationships.
- Superior time management & organizational skills; proven ability to multi-task & work effectively under pressure.
- Passion for teamwork, client service, mobile advertising, & reaching business results.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce), Ad Servers (DFP, OpenX), DSPs (MediaMath, Appnexus, or similar), Facebook Business Manager & DMP’s (BlueKai or LiveRamp) a plus
- Strong excel skills including the ability to quickly & effectively build excel-based media plans; knowledge of digital media metrics & how typical campaign KPIs are calculated.
About Quotient Technology
Quotient Technology (NYSE: QUOT) is a leading digital promotions, media & analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons & ads—informed by proprietary shopper & online engagement data—to millions of shoppers daily. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, & has offices across the U.S., in Bangalore, India; Paris & London. Learn more at Quotient.com, & follow us on Twitter @Quotient.
Quotient, Quotient Retailer iQ, & Shopmium are trademarks of Quotient Technology All other marks are owned by their respective owners.