What You'll Do:
- Oversee a team of Media Analysts providing leadership, mentorship, vision & technical expertise.
- Monitor campaigns for performance along with a team of Media Analysts & Senior Media Analysts,ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly & flagging potential issues to management.
- Create & present sophisticated media investment strategies to clients, derived from industry insights & QA reporting.
- Develop & deliver client-facing campaign reports to showcase performance, new business opportunities, & storytelling: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, & high-touch optimizations to ensure relevant metrics & insights are highlighted.
- Manage up to senior leadership corresponding the most crucial aspects of a client's business, keeping them abreast of any pertinent developments & urgent client needs.
- Manage ad technology vendors needed to execute specific campaign work.
- Collaborate across disciplines to craft best-in-class, holistic omnichannel media strategies rooted in driving tangible business outcomes for large brands.
What You've Got:
- 3-4 years experience media agency experience as a Media Buyer (Activation, Investment) with entrepreneurial street cred and/or BA/BS degree (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance)
- Experience leading & managing a teams or an individual
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, & macros
- Experience across buying/biddable platforms in any of the following:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube*
- Programmatic - Adobe Media Optimizer, Google Ads, Xandr
- Publisher Direct: OTT/ Content Partnerships
- Any Additional Experience in the following a plus: Search, Amazon (AMS, Amazon DSP, AMG)
- Experience working with analytics, attribution & measurement systems. Including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- MOAT/IAS/Double Verify
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement
- An empathetic, patient & collaborative spirit that fosters a positive day-to-day experience for their teammates.
- You live for todays digital & mobile consumer, driven, & hungry to succeed & always looking to learn more.
- Have the ability to lead by example in terms of attention to detail, general work ethic, empathy & internal/external professionalism.