The backbone of the healthcare system is communication between patients & their doctors, among healthcare teams, & even between practices & third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, & insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. Its disconnected, siloed, antiquated, & highly inefficient & in worst-case scenarios, its even responsible for lost patient lives.
Were trying to fix that. Klaras mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so all patients can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric & truly connected so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people & systems seamlessly, & patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Though our mission is big, our team is still small. And thats where you come in.
We are a Series A startup thats growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle & foundations to build. Its an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, & transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status quo, & a relentless passion for making our users lives better. And we believe the power of a talented team can accomplish anything even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role:
We at Klara are looking to dramatically transform how healthcare IT products are sold, implemented, & used. This role will be responsible for owning the adoption segment of the customer journey. You will take what is currently a manual, high touch process & turn it into an industry leading, technology driven experience that delights our customers. We are looking for a person who is a blend of operations guru & product manager. You understand how to craft a roadmap, ship product, but are also comfortable designing & overseeing operational aspects of a business.
You goal is to get our customers to value as fast as possible while ensure minimal cost & touch points for the company. Our users will look to you to ensure seamless setup of our platform, a high quality training experience, & support with change management at their practice.
You will report to the Head of Product & work closely with both the Director of Marketing & the rest of the Product team while overseeing a team of two implementation specialists.
- Own our time to value metric - We know what successful teams look like & hope this position can get them there as fast as possible.
- Design ways to increase the efficiency of our on-boarding- You will rely on a combination of well thought out process & efficient application of technology
- Be an efficient collaborator - You will be relying on the support of multiple teams. Therefore, this person must be exceptional at cross team collaboration.
- Design the process - You are comfortable building processes from scratch & seeing through their implementation. Additionally, you understand basic tenants of design thinking & know how to take an iterative & agile approach. You have the ability to establish & drive overall strategy for adoption, & engagement.
- Manager - You know how to get the best out of your people & run a collaborative team environment. You also know how to manage up.
- Change management - Our customers are not only buying a product, they are actively deciding to change how their practice functions & behaves. This is a big leap for a lot of people & requires a lot of help with change management. This position needs to be capable of positioning customers for success & ensuring they get off to the right start.
- 5+ years as a product manager or customer experience/success manager, ideally on an adoption & engagement team. Bonus if in a B2B SAAS business model or an early stage startup (A-B round)
- Exceptional writing skills & eye for design.
- Have worked with on-boarding platforms such as AppCues or Pendo
- Experience implementing B2B products that require cross platform integrations in environment where customers are risk averse
- Salesforce experience
- Strong interest in healthcare technology & solutions
- Lots of energy, positivity, & focus. Need more stuff here. Were a tight knit team & we thrive off of collaborating & communicating well with each other
- Know how to use & apply various types of prioritization frameworks such as Jobs to be done, Kano, etc
- Can do basic analytic work either via SQL, Excel, or comfortable with Looker.