VaynerTalent, a VaynerX company, builds personal brands & businesses for high profile personalities (celebs, authors, executives, artists, athletes, experts & other visionaries). We believe that by harnessing the power of social & digital media, incredible people have the potential to become the worlds most impactful brands. We offer four key services to build platforms that scale stories, skills & expertise in a 2021 world: Talent Management/Representation, Social/Digital Strategy & Marketing, Digital Publicity, & Personal Brand Consulting Services.
As a COPYWRITER/CREATIVE at VaynerTalent, you are a strategically creative thinker & storyteller. You are a master of writing & editing copy for all of the most relevant social platforms, in the distinct & unique voices of our clients. You can handle anything from helping a public figure craft their social voice to writing podcast scripts to concept write-ups. Ultimately, you will own writing optimized social copy for a high volume of social posts, all with the most relevant hashtags, headlines & captions to make each post pop.
You will be at the heart of a fast-paced, real-time content team. Beyond writing, you are managing multiple client content calendars, strategizing with team members, searching for community insights, & identifying larger cultural trends to activate around. You're someone who is able to build personal brands through campaign-level thinking, as well as tactical executions. You are proactive, hands-on, & extremely detail-oriented, able to own projects from ideation through to execution.
This is a role for a COPYWRITER/CREATIVE with a passion for pop culture & a keen understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, Linkedin,Twitter, TikTok, YouTube + more), as well as current trends. Youre comfortable presenting & working with clients in real-time situations, too.
- Writing & editing copy for social content & campaigns, including, but not limited to:
- Social Posts, Headlines, Video Descriptions, Concept Write Ups, Scripts, Social Voices, Blogs etc.
- Create strong & compelling idea write-ups, copy, headlines, taglines & calls to action, ideally with experience across both organic & paid content
- Own & update multiple client content calendars, ensuring copy is optimized for each channel, proofread & approved before its posted
- Craft copy in the voice of high-profile clients such as experts, executives, entrepreneurs across various industries including but not not limited to finance/crypto, health & wellness, business, technology, social justice & beyond
- Concept & collaborate with other creative & internal teams, as well work independently to churn out copy
- Implement client & internal feedback with ease & in a timely manner
- Understand the GaryVee content model & be able to turn pillar content (i.e. long form video/audio/written content) into lots of optimized social content (TikToks, Reels, Tweets, Status Updates, Clips etc.)
- Ideate against specific social platforms, including but not limited to Twitter (feed & Fleets), Instagram (feed, Stories, Reels, TV), TikTok, Facebook, YouTube (titles, descriptions, etc.)
- Identify real-time social engagement opportunities based on relevant and/or trending conversations in the space
- Constantly seek to test & learn within copy to understand what type of headlines, post copy, etc. drive standout performance
- Present ideas internally & to clients
- Work with team to identify, source, & ideate against trends in real-time
- Assist with community management & publish content when needed
- 1-3 years of agency-side experience writing copy on social campaigns
- Can juggle multiple projects & tasks at once
- Self-motivated & proactive with a positive attitude & strong communication skills
- Culturally immersed & passionate about TikTok & trends
- A demonstrated passion for & understanding of social media platforms
- Flawless knowledge of spelling & grammar with ability to break rules as needed & eagle-eye attention to detail
- Deep vocabulary, working knowledge of slang terms & colloquial expressions
- A knack for picking up different editorial voices, understanding why they work, & switching between them quickly
- Proficiency in Google Suite (email, docs, drive, slides)
- Eye for innovation identifying emerging platforms & trends in the digital space