Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Executive Assistant, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
This role sits within the Legal, Regulatory & Compliance Division within a busy team dealing with strategic matters affecting Visa Europe with regular contact at C-suite & Board Director level.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Executive assistant to Deputy General Counsel / Company Secretary
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails & interfacing with senior stakeholders at Visa, including at Director-level
- Prepare internal & external corporate documents for team members, Board members & industry partners
- Schedule meetings & appointments & manage travel itineraries for line manager
- Schedule meetings & manage travel itineraries for Board Members, as required
- Provide administrative support for day-to-day operations as well as individual projects.
- Be part of a team arranging corporate events to take place inside or outside of the work place, including Board Meetings & Dinners, occasionally overseas
- Email inbox management & monitoring on behalf of senior leaders
- Act as a liaison, problem solver, & facilitator as the first contact for senior leaders
- Maintain an organised filing system of paper & electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop & sustain a level of professionalism among staff & clientele
- Prepare internal & external corporate documents for team members & industry partners
- Suggest & implement process improvements & efficiencies on behalf of line manager
- Expense management: Handle expense reports & reconciliation on behalf of the executives & their teams
- Manage agreements, contracts & invoicing with outside consultants & contracts; establish PO's & work agreements
- Participate as needed on other projects to solve complex problems regarding project, department or division-related work. Analyse problems, determine approach, compile & analyse data, & prepare reports/recommendations
- Activity reporting: Create & maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly department reports that document team activities
What we're after
- Bachelor's degree or hold equivalent professional experience
- Advanced administrative/project executing experience supporting senior level management
- Positive can-do personality & ability to see the big picture
- Ability to work in a fluid environment where assignments are time sensitive & can change frequently
- Ability to partner & work cooperatively with all levels from Executive Leadership & Senior Management
- Highly organised, detail-oriented self starter who is resourceful & can think outside the box
- Strong organisational skills & the ability to be extremely flexible while managing conflicting, shifting, & competing priorities with minimal supervision
- Exceptional project management capabilities
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal), with the ability to effectively communicate & collaborate with a diverse range of people & job functions
- Understand the broader organisation, build relationships & know how to get things done quickly
- Build strong working relationships with other executive admins, team members & staff
- Effectively & successfully respond to problem situations & prioritise issues
- Self-motivated with the ability to exercise independent judgement with minimal direction from senior management
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate issues that may arise while taking initiative & acting with a high level of sense of urgency
- Customer & employee focused mindset
- Familiarity & comfort using internal systems for travel, purchase orders, service request management & internal portals
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.