Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Customer Care Supervisor Job Description:
Customer Care Supervisors are critical to our business & the overall customer experience. The responsibilities for this role include directly supervising a team of agents, managing their team's performance, developing new hires, performing corrective action when appropriate, identifying & reporting customer trends, & making recommendations that help create positive momentum towards HelloFresh's customer service offerings. The Customer Care Supervisor shift is: Monday Friday, 12:30pm-9pm.
- Support onsite performance with accountability for Key Performance Indicators including: SLAs, CSAT, NPS, quality, retention, & similar metrics across all channels (voice, chat, & email)
- Act as a direct liaison between agents & the CC Channel Managers
- Directly manage a team of approximately 15 Customer Care Agents providing leadership, coaching, motivation, evaluate & ongoing feedback
- Work closely with Channel Managers to enhance processes across voice, chat, & email channels supporting all helloFresh verticals & initiatives
- Support CC Agents & their work to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Partake in weekly interaction calibration sessions with Operations Manager, Channel Managers, QA, & Team Leads to ensure a shared understanding of quality expectations
- Effectively document agent performance by conducting weekly meeting & delivering annual/bi-annual reviews
- Monitor Agent time & attendance, per internal policy
- Serve as main point of contact for team escalations
- Contribute to the continuous improvement mindset across the CC function
- Customer service focused
- A Foodie- fanatical about food!
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving & critical thinking skills
- Ability to train, coach & develop employees
- Data based decision making mindset
- Minimum 1 year experience managing a customer service related team is required (call center, restaurants, retail, etc.)
- High School Degree or GED required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- MS Office proficiency required
- Exposure to CRM system preferred
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Shift: Monday Friday, 12:30pm - 9pm
- Must be able to work various shifts
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.