At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system - one that anyone can access & participate in, & that operates efficiently. There are billions of people in the world who are unbanked or underbanked, & trillions of dollars that are locked up because of the inefficiencies of the legacy system. We envision a new system that allows any asset to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world - to unlock the potential of assets & people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Credit-Suisse & Societe Generale, & together we are upgrading the global financial system using modern blockchain & crypto technology.
We are looking for a Senior Client Integration Manager to join our rapidly growing securities business. Paxos Settlement Service (PSS) is a platform that is transforming settlement in the worlds largest equities marketplace. This $34 trillion market of US equities has operated on the same outdated technology for nearly 50 years. The Paxos platform enables participants to massively reduce the cost of settling equities trades. Paxos is achieving this revolutionary feat through its unique position as a regulated institution trusted within the traditional system while simultaneously pioneering modern technology. This new approach has been actively covered by major US press.
The Senior Solutions Engineer for PSS is responsible for managing our most strategic enterprise customers through the full customer lifecycle. This person will have to balance operational, technical, & commercial challenges to achieve success. They will understand & support our customers, who are many of the world's leading financial institutions, in launching new products & services in digital assets powered by the infrastructure Paxos provides. They will steer the overarching strategy of the engagement through internal & external stakeholders to create long term success.
What you will do:
- You will lead the development of an end-to-end customer engagement & integration plan beginning in pre-sale (discovery phase) & continuing through launch
- You will steer the clients priorities & strategy to help them ensure long term success
- You will bridge the objectives of the clients business & the operational & technical complexities of the implementation
- You will coordinate & align multiple stakeholders within the clients organization & Paxos
- You will develop commercial & technical champions within the clients organization
- You will work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- You will identify & resolve obstacles that arise in implementation
- You will gather & share feedback internally about what you learn as you deliver Paxos solutions
What you need to have:
- You have 7+ years of experience in equity operations related to clearing & settlement
- Excellent project management skills
- You have strong written & verbal communication skills
- You will have a track record of influencing internal & external stakeholders through competing priorities, dependencies & tradeoffs
- You have strong analytical skills & can use data to inform your approach
- You have strong attention to detail & passion for solving problems
- You have the ability to thrive in ambiguity with organization & asking the right questions
- You have the ability to multi-task & prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- You have comfort working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do & can't wait to join an amazing team.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical & mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds & experience in banking, startups, tech giants, & big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 110 employees across offices in New York, London & Singapore & have big plans for our growth. Were looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working & intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers & regulators can trust. Were committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open & accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets & those who dont want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquaire, INTL FCStone & Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, & employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor & a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do & influence how we communicate & collaborate as an organization.
Why we are a great place to work: Paxos has been consistently named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn. We offer all of the usual startup stuff like healthy snacks, coffee, & ping pong but we also offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, & family leave. (We want employees to care for themselves both in & out of office.) In addition to the benefits & perks, Paxos offers employees the chance to have a real & measurable impact on a growing business: what you do today directly influences the Company goals. As a result, we enable every employee to substantially grow their careers.
Learn more about us:
The Paxos Blog
Paxos Raises $142MM Series C
The Future of Paypal & Paxos Partnership
Unchained Podcast: Paxoss Partnership With PayPal
Paxos in 2020: A Year in Review
Most Influential in 2020 CEO Feature
Paxos Founder on CNBCs Mad Money