At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Branch Solutions Consultant, you will work with the most widely known global brands to implement our mobile technology into their marketing stacks. A successful Solutions Consultant can project manage the implementation of cutting-edge mobile technology, while effectively building client relationships through strategic communications. As part of Branchs Professional Services organization, youll also have the opportunity to help shape future service offerings to meet changing market needs. If you're a driven & organized project manager who is passionate about mobile technology; enjoy building relationships with internal & external stakeholders; & can effectively tailor & communicate Branchs value proposition to various audiences; then youre a great fit for this mission-critical role that is a key driver of growth for Branch.
Project management experience required.
As a Solutions Consultant, you'll get to:
- Project manage the implementation of Branch technology into the mobile apps of large global enterprises.
- Lead in-person & remote training sessions on Branchs capabilities & feature set, for product & marketing audiences.
- Nurture client relationships through organized & strategic in-person, phone, & email communications.
- Build business cases & performance reports showcasing implementation progress, campaign performance, & the Branch Value Proposition.
- Collaborate with Branchs account management, sales, & solutions engineering teams to build & grow Branchs customer offerings.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing Project Management or Consulting role (i.e., Project Manager, Implementation Consultant, Technical Account Manager).
- 1-2 years experience in a Mobile or SaaS industry.
- Ability to manage & prioritize multiple projects running in parallel timelines.
- Flexibility in your approach to deliver quality work in any situation.
- Outstanding work ethic & can create value with minimal direction.
- Intellectual curiosity & hunger.
- Experience using Mobile Analytics platforms like Google Analytics & Adobe.
- Experience using productivity tools like JIRA, Charles Proxy, Chrome Developer Tools, Command Line Interface, etc.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have a presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!