Galileo is building the future of healthcaretoday. Using innovative mobile technology & human-centered design, were looking to improve the quality & affordability of medical care for allincluding those with Medicare & Medicaid.
Based in NYC, our company is founded by a successful entrepreneur (One Medical, Epocrates), led by a top-notch team, & well-funded from some of the best investors in the country. We seek curious, talented, team-oriented individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds who ultimately want to make a difference.
What Youll Do
Reporting to our Head of People, Galileos People Ops Manager will play an integral role in scaling Galileos team-first culture, with a particular focus on ensuring that our clinical teams are equipped to provide care on a national scale. This role will consist of:
Internal Operations & Culture
- Running point on onboarding new Galileo team members so that everyones initial experiences are welcoming, seamless, & conducive to long-term success
- Championing connectedness across the company by planning & executing team-wide events, including town halls & lunch & learns
- Supporting the People Team in other key areas, including talent acquisition, benefits, & documentation systems
- Navigating the complexities of the healthcare landscape, & ensuring all providers are in compliance with state & federal practice regulations
- Delivering accurate & complete applications for licensing & health plan enrollment, & continuously support ongoing maintenance
- Building efficient internal workflows that lend themselves to speed, precision, & scalability
- Developing strong relationships with providers, internal, & external partners
Who You Are
Were looking for someone with the following:
- 2+ years of experiences in a high-performing, entrepreneurial setting (e.g. youre accustomed to & excited by a rapidly-shifting environment)
- Strong organizational systems & detail orientation, with a knack for streamlining processes
- Facility with problem-solving & communication, both verbally & with clear, concise writing
- Enthusiasm about tackling new challenges & researching new territory
- Expertise with G Suite, including Google Sheets design (e.g. strong eye for detail, high standards for work product)
- Bonus points for previous experience in the healthcare industry & provider platforms (e.g. CAQH, Modio)
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds & experiencesincluding, but not limited togender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, & other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence & sound decision-makingone that is based on mutual respect & trust. We appreciate candidates who are open & honest about what theyre looking for so we can ensure its a fit on both sides.