The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
We are looking for a skilled Production Assistant Trainee to join our photography team in our high volume fashion production studio.
This position is based in Brisbane, CA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shoot pants, skirts & other "bottom" item types on both male & female mannequins
- Help ensure product moves through the pipeline
- Assist with the movement of physical product through the studio
- Help with general studio upkeep & cleaning
- Reach a quota of 150+ items per day
- Work with the photo team to meet end of month deadlines (overtime often required)
- Ability to work in a fast paced & high volume environment
- Ensure product is handled to the highest quality standards
- Be a self-starter & able to take a look at what needs to be done & move forward
- Style clothing according to company standard
- Facilitate product prep & distribution
- Interest in starting a photography career.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & reach with hands & arms.
- Be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds 150+ times daily.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception & ability to adjust focus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to work quickly & effectively with very strong attention to detail
- Proactive & self-motivated
- Excellent timekeeping & ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Works well with deadlines & metrics
- Contributes & works well within teams