Here at Hudl, our goal is to change the way coaches, players & analysts prepare for matches, make in-game decisions & scout players. Our software & hardware products are used by over 4.5 million players globally, from the world's elite sports teams to an amateur level.
Were looking for an internal recruiter to join our global team & take responsibility for how we scale in Europe. You will be working with our business leaders in EMEA, helping them build the teams that enable Hudl to build innovative products & open new countries.
We are in a period of growth, across our product range & in headcount. So ideally you will comfortable working across tech & commercial roles. We are also focused on building for scale, so you will be involved in some critical team projects, such as redesigning our interview process, developing our employer brand & improving diversity.
Our Talent Acquisition team is six people & part of a wider People Ops function. You will be working alongside three other recruiters (all US-based) & with a coordinator to assist with scheduling. Our London office is in Angel, which has a relaxed but focused atmosphere & we get well looked after!
- Experienced. Have experience of international hiring & working on other Talent acquisition projects.
- Proven. Experience operating in a scaling environment.
- Flexible. Were a high-growth companyyoure eager to help us fill technical roles, but arent afraid to hire for positions across the business.
- Data Conscious. Happy to drill down into data to help us understand why something has happened or how we are performing.
- Candid. We embrace real talk, so happy to challenge our current way of working or approaches.
- Own the entire recruitment life cycle. From opening to sourcing to interviewing to offering, were the trusted partner for our Hiring Managers & the advocates for our candidates.
- Promote our hiring brand. Were based in the US & still growing our presence worldwide. Youll be the face of Hudl throughout Europe.
- Be challenged. Theres no shortage of problems to solve & new roles to tackle.
- Make Hudl even better. Were constantly growing, yet keep our standards high. Our products are backed by world-class Hudlies, & youll help bring them in the door.
- Partner. Work with a coordinator that will help schedule your interviews.
- Treat you like an adult. Its all about a healthy work-life balance. Well trust you to get work done & take a break when you need it with our unlimited holiday policy!
- Give you what you need. Well supply the environment & tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth & career development.
- Invest in you. Funding is there for every Hudlie to set your own development path. You can pick courses, conferences or any other opportunities that suit you.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
- Trust you. We have a flexible work culture & work with a lot of autonomy, so whatever works for you is great for us.