About your role:
The Head of Global Ad Operations, Pricing & Inventory will be responsible for delivering & overseeing revenue execution over the short & long term across all Fandom business units.
The Head of Global Advertising Operations, Pricing & Inventory will report into our CRO, & will manage our planning, trafficking & inventory teams while working closely with the Sales, Programmatic, Ad Engineering & Product teams.
- Provide leadership / oversee ad operations strategy, pricing, & inventory management.
- Oversee campaign implementation & delivery optimization
- Maintain internal relationships with editorial, marketing, sales, & technology teams to understand new sales initiatives, & provide actionable insights regarding impact on revenue.
- Analyze demand channels performance & industry data to deepen our understanding of trends & deliver actionable insights & make tactical recommendations for achieving revenue goals.
- Present business trends with a view to developing new services, products, & distribution channels.
- Provide strategic guidance on positioning audience & inventory based on demand & market trends.
- Ability to manage & communicate revenue status to the Executive team.
- 5+ years leading revenue operations.
- Measurable success developing sales strategies & managing strategic partnerships.
- Knowledge of data management technologies & third party data sources & platforms.
- Must have strong knowledge with advertising technologies of the digital ad landscape including header bidding, behavioral targeting, cookie matching & exchanges.
- Proven ability to improve efficiency & processes & proactive attitude to problem-solving.
- Experience working with Business Intelligence Platforms.
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches & Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies & healthy food options
- Employee Interest & Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, & celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or whats buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge & carefully curated & fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.