At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The Workplace Operations Coordinator will assist in facilitating the daily operations of an ongoing delightful experience for all employees of Lyft. They will provide consistent workplace related operational support & assist in maintaining an inclusive & safe environment for Lyft employees.
- Represent Lyft culture in the reception area by stocking candy stations daily, maintain the appearance of the front desk & lobby area & manage music if applicable
- Keep an upbeat demeanor & greet every employee & guest as they arrive -you are the first & last point of contact
- Ensures music content adheres to Lyfts Core Values & volume level is appropriate for a workplace environment
- Keep weekly inventory of workplace items that need to be purchased. Restock supply closet on a regular basis. Support local teams with inventory management
- Manage incoming & outgoing mail/shipment process within the all workplaces
- Unpack & stock workplace deliveries in designated closets or support shipments to desired locations
- Assist with general conference room bookings
- Work through & respond to Zendesk tickets throughout the field & office locations & perform the necessary task to satisfy general Workplace inquiries; escalate workplace incidents & maintenance requests to Workplace Operations Specialist & Workplace Operations Lead, when necessary
- Coordinate with security on incoming visitors. Ensure name tags are printed & given to all visitors at the reception desk
- Maintain clear & consistent communication while providing cross functional support to HR, Recruiting, Development, Real Estate, Construction & Physical Security
- Receive, troubleshoot, resource & resolve all incoming employee/guests questions or concerns
- Support all workplace leadership with all duties, as necessary
- Be aligned with Lyfts Core values: Make it Happen, Uplift Others & Be Yourself
- A passion for facilitating an overall positive employee experience through ongoing operational support
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years in workplace related experience
- Possess the ability to remain agile & multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment
- A passion for fostering an overall positive employee experience through ongoing operational support
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to build relationships across departments, work collaboratively, & manage conflict constructively
- Capable of prioritizing tasks/duties as assigned & delegating tasks, as needed
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States & Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated & up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated & up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; & 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state & local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.