Expedient is a provider of cloud & data center infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solutions. Our technical solutions enable Expedient clients to focus on their own business innovation, while our team handles the information technology needed to support it.
We are a CRN Top 100 Data Center & Solutions Provider, a Top Workplace winner for the past four consecutive years, ranked among the Top 10 Managed Service Providers and we are one of a select few vendors positioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service.
We have an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant to join the team in our Pittsburgh, PA headquarters. This administrative position is focused on supporting the Manager of Contracts & Sales Administration.
- Support the Manager of Contracts & Sales Administration to review documentation for accuracy; collect required information as needed & assist with all clerical tasks to prepare contracted services for implementation, delivery & billing
- Filing, scanning, preparation of compliance documentation
- Monitor front entrance of the office to welcome visitors according to security guidelines
- Consistently maintain a friendly, professional attitude
- 2 to 3 years of experience in an administrative role in a professional work environment
- Strong written & verbal communication skills are needed; as well as proficient typing speed & accuracy
- Strong attention to detail
- A cooperative approach to working with others as well as a strong work ethic
- Individual organization & prioritization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word) are required, able to create basic spreadsheets as needed
BENEFITS TO WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT
We place an extremely high value on learning & staying agile in the technology arena. Therefore, we make education & training available to all employees through a robust, employee-driven training & tuition reimbursement program. Additional benefits include 3 weeks of paid time off, top-tier, affordable medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) with a generous match & a paid day off to celebrate your birthday each year. Expedient is committed to providing its employees with an environment that promotes collaboration with both team & individual success.
To apply please submit your resume & a cover letter explaining your interest.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Expedient does not engage with third party recruiting or staffing firms.
Sponsorship is not provided for this role.