***Only accepting applications of candidates who are legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship***
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA
Agoda is one of the worlds largest online hotel & accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 & now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate & employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in North America.
As a Business Analyst at Agoda.com you will use your data skills & business mindset to make a difference in our fast-growing global business across our top hotel partners. TheBusiness Analystwill be involved in strategic projects & work closely with commercial owners & business stakeholders, using data to identify & translate business needs & opportunities into actionable initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Build, enhance & streamline reports that help team members & internal stakeholders understand the performance of their business & identify action points
- Analyze & develop reports & models we can use for performance tracking & optimization, drawing recommendations from your analysis
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on business trends & results, translate & communicate results to leadership & key stakeholders
- Provide input on ongoing projects & initiatives to reach business targets; run & assess your proposed actions in collaboration with the relevant teams
- Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, & strategies to improve team performance & measurement in the future
- Minimum 3 yearsexperience workingin a business analysis, data analysis, reporting or business strategy role
- Bachelors Degree in computer sciences, engineering, mathematics, statistics, data science or a related degree program
- Analytical mindset, with proven track record in using data tomeasure performanceand make decisions
- Excellent problem-solving skills including the ability to analyze & resolve complex problems using data
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced & rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written), with proven ability to convey complex messages clearly & with conviction
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, & stakeholder management skills
- Expert domain of data analysisand data visualization tools & software, such as Excel, SQL, Tableau, Python, or similar.
- Understanding ofagileworking methodology
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time & holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties
- Commuter & Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
- Bike room available & discounts on restaurants located in the building
Below are some websites to learn more aboutagoda.com:
Hired.coms latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.