Peloton is looking for a passionate Member Concierge to join the EU Membership team based in London. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Member Experience (Intl), the Member Concierge will be responsible for providing a seamless, high-touch experience for Members & deploying tailored engagement & retention campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a positive, can-do attitude & is excited by working in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify & track profiles & social media mentions of high-profile Members
- Serve as primary contact for high-profile Members by collaborating cross-functionally to deliver an optimal delivery experience & provide elevated support throughout the Member journey
- Assist with the planning of seasonal gifting campaigns for high-profile Members, to promote engagement & build emotional brand loyalty
- Proactively identify opportunities to execute surprise & delight programs for Members (e.g. Birthdays, Instructor outreach, etc.) & think creatively about ways in which we can elevate the Peloton experience for our Members
- Monitor all Peloton channels (social media, reviews, support, etc.) to identify Member Moments & share in weekly team highlights
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Community teams to assist with review moderation & monitoring Member feedback
- Work with the Social Impact team to coordinate order logistics & provide support for The Comeback program
- Support the Senior Member Concierge in building scalable & repeatable expansion processes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience within hospitality, relationship management, and/or customer support
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, professional phone etiquette
- Proficiency in English & German, additional languages highly desirable
- Organised, detail-oriented, creative problem-solver & a willingness to be flexible
- Possess the ability to multitask & be a team player, working collaboratively & cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive attitude & energy
- Available to respond to urgent tickets during nights & weekends
- Proficiency with Google Suite applications (Google docs, sheets, etc.)
- Genuine interest in one/all of our business pillars - fitness, media, technology
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.