CLEAR makes life easier & more secure by using biometrics your fingerprints, eyes & face to confirm that you are you, & keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, were working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
Reporting into CLEARs Chief of Staff, this position will provide support & assistance to our CEO, lead our team of EAs, & lead & support all corporate office functions across the company. The ideal candidate will be experienced in people & office management & C suite support.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with CLEARs Chief of Staff in assisting CLEARs CEO
- Lead & develop a team of Executive Assistants
- Corporate office management & oversight
- Stay up-to-date on company happenings & priorities, keeping your finger on the pulse of the organization's needs
Who You Are:
- C suite support experience
- Team leadership experience
- Deals with ambiguity well
- Scrappy, incredibly detail-oriented & organized
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- No-task-is-too-big-or-too-small mentality- player coach
- A highly skilled communicator across all available channels
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- An excellent juggler of tasks & able to pivot between priorities quickly