LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the worlds data safely & effectively, advancing innovation, & empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs & concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands & products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanityand were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Data Access team provides cutting edge data management & segmentation solutions to our customers at petabyte scale. We are now evolving our system to the next level for both batch & real-time use cases on a modern stack. You will immediately have an impact in solving our most challenging problems.
- Work on a massively scalable data management system that performs stateful operations on petabytes of data & real time segmentation with accurate counts for people-based marketing. If you enjoy advanced query processing engines, indexing strategies, & database engines in general, this could be a fit.
- Tackle challenging problems such as implementing SOA & Kubernetes at scale, reliably coordinating thousands of batch jobs per day, & overhauling our data tier on GCP & beyond.
- Own product features from the development phase through to production deployment.
- Evaluate big data technologies & prototype solutions to improve our data processing architecture.
Your team will:
- Provide data management & segmentation capabilities to our internal & external customers.
- Rearchitect legacy systems & solidify our next gen architecture as we move to support batch & real-time use cases.
- Discover & deliver innovative solutions to our customers most difficult challenges at mind-boggling scale.
10+ years of experience writing & deploying production code of which at least 2+ years experience is working on a Big Data platform
- 4+ years of experience managing & leading technical teams with 4 or more engineers
- Experience with data processing platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig
- Deep understanding of large-scale data processing systems
- Solid programming skills in Java or Scala
- Understanding of automated QA needs related to Big data
- Experience with Cloud providers like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field or commensurate work experience
- Spring Boot
- Stream processing - Spark streaming, Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Flink
- Search indexing such as Lucene, Solr, Nutch, Elasticsearch
- Modern datastores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Riak, Azure Cosmos DB, Aerospike
- Designing & implementing interfaces & infrastructure for large volume services & RESTful APIs
- People: work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco or remote.
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across eight countries & four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.