View All Jobs
Do you often nerd-out reading through API-documentation for your favorite platform-based apps, looking for new ways to build cool features on top of an open platform? Do you find yourself sitting smack-dab in the middle of the intersection between Engineering & Product? Then youd be right at home as a Project Coordinator on our Product team here at Updater!
At Updater, were looking to solve one of the most universally relatable problems -- moving. Everyone has moved at least once & everyone thinks moving is painful. Updater is solving that pain at scale. Were a well funded & growth-focused company, with technology that touches nearly 50% of all household moves in the US annually, & were growing quickly.
As a Project Coordinator, you will play a key role in ensuring Updater is able to exceed the needs of our existing & new partners with a high level of precision & timeliness. You will enable the Product team to increase focus on identifying new expansion opportunities & driving key company-wide initiatives. You will own onboarding across Updater & provide logistical project-level support across partners to ensure that project execution hits key milestones & deliverables are accurate. Delivering clear & consistent communication is a critical part of this role.
About the Role
- Be the central hub for all internal & external teams in onboarding new clients into Updater
- Build relationship with clients to support identify needs, defining project requirements, scope & objectives
- Continually monitor projects progress & coordinate resources to handle any issues that arise
- Add your expertise & experience to direct clients through the best practices & suggestions to create the optimal end user experience
- Communicate projects status to keep all stakeholders informed & prepared
- Use project management tools to monitor key tasks, responsible parties, timelines, & status
- Vision: You can see how decisions made today will impact the overall program & objectives
- Empathy: You strive to see the world from your customers point of view in order to anticipate their needs
- Strong Communication: optimism & a forward-looking attitude with a clear, inspiring communication style tailored to both technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Comfortable with discovery: flexibility & stewardship through unknown objectives. You are willing to help the team track down & find answers
- 2+ years experience in a project coordinator or cross departmental equivalent role
- Previous external facing experience leading teams with internal & external deliverables
- Solid organizational & documentation skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to learn quickly & thrive in high-energy team environment
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly forward mail, transfer utilities, connect TV & internet, & much more. Thousands of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily & relocation companies) rely on Updaters real estate products to save clients hours with a branded & personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised nearly $200 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors), & more. Updater ranked #3 on Crain's 2016 Best Places to Work in NYC, ranking as the highest rated tech company on the list, & ranked #7 in 2018. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.
Updater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.