Were excited to be looking for a Production Manager to join our rapidly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our Senior Manager of Production, youll oversee vendor communication, production, & counter sourcing across our Towels, Loungewear, & soft accessory categories & assist with our quality, documentation, & process initiatives.
Youre the perfect candidate for this role if you have a no job is too small mentality & thrive in a fast-paced environment. If youre excited to have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of production & make a significant impact on new processes at Brooklinen, wed love to hear from you!
What youll do
- Manage internal PO booking milestones for product launches & replenishment, including processing & issuing orders, communicating with vendors & factories
- Maintain cross-functional care & product knowledge around new & existing product to sustain the integrity of internal product knowledge
- Manage new supplier & counter sourcing initiatives for our loungewear, towel, & soft accessory categories
- Mentor & develop our Assistant Production Manager to enable them to do their best work & continue to grow with our company
We're looking for someone who brings
- 4+ years of production experience; 1+ years of PO experience is a must
- Prior experience working with multiple suppliers & across categories is preferred
- Previous experience leading a team is a must
- Strong understanding of the entire product life cycle & the functions involved.
- Experience working with Excel
- Experience with Saas systems or ERP preferred
- Experience speaking directly with global vendors is a must
- Adaptability, a proactive nature, strong attention to detail, & a love of building process
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs & hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (weve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, & obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how weve done so far & where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen its our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, & high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.