JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers,
designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for a Director of Digital Operations, reporting into the Senior Director, Digital Operations to own operations across our D2C, D2R, & B2B platforms. In this position, you will play a key role in providing leadership, vision & direction for the Digital Operations team.
The Digital Operations team supports ecommerce marketing, product, & engineering teams at JUUL Labs. Our team is the first line of defense on production issues, country & product launches, & owns our user acceptance testing processes. As a director, you will play a key role in boosting performance, perfecting our workflows, & executing long-term goals.
- Help develop, communicate & evangelize the vision & strategy for Digital Operations
- Define, develop & own initiatives that remove blockers & improve the overall performance of the Digital Operations team
- Define & develop process to improve performance, communication, & visibility between digital & the rest of the organization
- Play a key role in developing overall strategy for Digital Operations initiatives
- Own & be accountable for key Digital Operations projects
- Manage team performance, coach & mentor, & hire key personnel
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 6+ years experience in operations, product or project management in a software/digital organization, with a strong preference for those with an ecommerce background
- 3+ years experience leading & mentoring a team
- Strong technical foundation with an understanding of software, ecommerce, & experience working with complex systems
- Problem solver with a proven ability to execute on projects with minimum guidance & a high attention to detail
- Strong interest in process improvement - you love finding ways to make processes more efficient & streamlined.
- Highly developed verbal & written communication skills & interpersonal abilities
- High degree of organization & operational efficiency
- Bachelors degree
- MBA considered a plus
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Location. Work in San Francisco, NYC, or Victoria, BC, Canada
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C