Peloton is hiring an experienced Senior Social Media Manager to join our dynamic, Member-focused social media team in New York City. This is an exciting opportunity that offers varied, hands-on work & the flexibility to learn, grow, & develop in the constantly changing landscape of social intelligence. Youll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge & skills to major moments for our brand, & drive real results around engaging our Members.
Were looking for someone with a special focus in executive communications, who thrives on creating strategies to develop individual voices & build on existing thought leadership. You must be an engaging communicator with the confidence to interact at all business levels across the organization, & who can easily translate specialized concepts for any internal audience. Please have a keen attention to detail & a knack for optimizing & creative solutions, & be excited about developing a deep sense of the brand & what motivates our community. We want someone with a specific passion for this specialized area of work, who can also manage multiple projects to support the Director of Social Media on larger strategic initiatives & to help grow & develop our brands practice on social media overall.
- Develop or support the creation of effective, high-impact communications & written materials, including social posts, byline articles, talking points, media briefs & emails, aligned with Pelotons strategic priorities & reflecting our executives voice & style.
- Maintain a master calendar of all executive communication activities, provide recommendations on timing of important announcements, & ensure alignment with the larger communications & social calendar.
- Develop relationships with internal leaders to stay abreast of content creation & messaging opportunities on behalf of the executive team.
- Define & manage key processes & develop models for how executive messaging is integrated companywide with Communications, Membership, Social Media, & Marketing teams.
- Create & maintain processes to measure the effectiveness of communications messaging & campaigns on executive communications channels & own performance KPIs for those channels.
- Within the Communications & Social Media teams, provide leadership & general social strategy insight on select campaigns & projects, contributing to the work of the social media team more broadly.
- Bachelors degree with a major in communications, marketing or similar, or substantial experience in social media & communications.
- Experience in communication strategy/campaign development & execution in a global & fast-growing organization.
- Ability to work confidently with C-level executives & other stakeholders at all levels.
- A knack for narrative storytelling & learning & developing a voice on social media.
- A working background in social media analytics & strategy, & experience presenting social media strategy & results to senior stakeholders.
- Broad familiarity with social media communities, networks, & tools.
- Exceptional time-management & task-management skills.
- Strong computer literacy, including proficiency with Microsoft and/or Google suites,in particular spreadsheets, presentations, documents.
Bonus points if you have:
- A love of developing innovative, effective messaging across different channels & using different tools, including video, emerging digital/virtual tools & social media.
- Ability to quickly turn around high-quality & impactful copy & visuals.
- Experience in developing & mentoring junior employees, & working collaboratively with team members at all levels.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.