Index Exchange is seeking an in-house Graphic Designer based in New York City to aid in the creation, design, & execution of print & digital marketing projects for Index Exchange. Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for concepting & executing high quality, creative & professional marketing & communications materials. The Graphic Designer will work closely with other members of the marketing team to develop all print & digital assets for Index teams across the globe. If youre organized, highly detailed, a perfectionist, able to manage tight deadlines, a creative thinker & strategizer, & a team player, youre just the person we are looking for! You should be confident in your creative abilities, able to incorporate brand guidelines into your work, & comfortable presenting your ideas to peers & senior leaders while making revisions & refinements from project start to project completion.
Please attach or provide a link to your portfolio in order to be considered.
Heres what we want:
- Minimum of 23 years professional design experience, preferably in-house
- Exceptional proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Quality oriented with high attention to detail, especially as it relates to print deliverables
- Ability to work collaboratively & take constructive criticism/feedback
- Understanding of brand representation within internal & external projects
- Exceptional organizational skills & attention to detail while executing design concepts
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining tight deadlines
- Experience with Splash a plus
- Motion graphic/animation experience a plus
- Positive, can-do, self-starter attitude
- Thoughtful, business-minded approach to creative design
Heres what youll be doing:
- Collaborate with the Brand Manager, various MarComm team members, & other Indexers from every team around the globe to design & produce print & digital materials including event invitations, social media assets, documents, presentations, technical graphics, swag, etc.
- Design original identity, digital, & printed materials for several large 200+ person events throughout the year
- Coordinate with IX Teams for the creation of all sales materials presentations, one sheets, case studies, etc. as needed to support all global Index Teams
- Ensure consistency & adherence to brand guidelines & standards
- Collaborate with UK-based creative agency to produce innovative & impactful experiential projects