BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays & in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
We are looking for a Sr. Business Systems Manager with experience implementing an ERP System. In this role, expertise in Operations, Supply chain & Support are key. You will implement new & enhance existing functionality within the SAP Modules solutioning business problems in Order to Cash & After Market Service support. This position will also analyze the impact of changes to the corporate application landscape. The ERP Business Systems Analyst (BSA) works with Business Stakeholders to gather & understand business requirements & translates these requirements through analysis & design into functional solutions. The BSA is a subject matter expert in one or more functional areas.
This position will report to the IT Manager & have a key role in the implementation & management of the ERP SAP S4/HANA application as well as current & future associated systems in O2C & Support. The ideal candidate for this ERP Business Systems Analyst position has demonstrated experience working with ERP systems, preferably SAP. He / She will contribute to the design & testing phases of a global ERP implementation project & works closely with the SAP consultants, project manager & other team members to ensure project success after go-live.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading initiatives & providing consultation to a global user community, consistently applying a consultative approach to establish more efficient ways to utilize business systems.
- Provide consultancy for the best practice processes. Initiate necessary business process re-engineering to have effective & efficient operations.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, & end users to define business & operations requirements & system goals, identify & resolve systems issues.
- Provide expert level of business process guidance on business requirements, concept, design, realization & support.
- Identify cross-functional topics & ensure the process are aligned across ERP modules & other supporting applications
- Act as Liaison between business users & implementation partners
- Participate in the demand management process to assist the business in establishing business cases relating to new systems or existing system changes.
- Partner with internal business teams in developing delivery roadmaps & defining business processes & associated system requirements. Integrate third-party products into an ERP system.
- Organize & manage project work to drive predictable delivery.
- Participate in system implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification & resolution).
- Support & upgrade implemented systems.
- Architect innovative solutions to automate & scale business systems.
- Develop business process models & workflows
- Recommend, develop, or modify reporting & electronic workflows based on user needs, requests, or the candidate's suggestions of best practice
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience in ERP SAP Business Analyst Role
- SAP Service Management Module, Supply Chain Operations & Order to Cash relevant experience with SAP Cloud Solution.
- RMA & Repair/Reverse Logistics experience is a plus
- Strong experience in requirements gathering & documentation of business needs & processes
- Experience in large cross functional ERP implementation projects
- Strong business partnership experience required, with proven track record of successfully driving cross functional initiatives, enhancements & support issues
- Demonstrated experience with SAP S/4 Hana or other recent SAP versions.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle & related processes.
- Demonstrated experience & expertise in implementing & supporting SAP Operations & Support modules
- High Level of customer service in their productivity
- Previous system implementation & testing experience preferred
- Independently problem-solves, interprets data, proposes improvements, & plans
- Able to interact with all levels of personnel in a professional & engaging manner
- Maintains the highest level of professionalism under pressure
- Ability to interact & communicate effectively with both technical & business staff.
- Ability to use independent judgment when needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in designing, configuring, & testing SAP modules using SAP S4/HANA.
- Expertise in understanding business requirements/problems, with ability to provide robust functional solutions that are scalable.
- Understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, & development methodologies, including unit testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws & regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.