Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Senior Analyst to join our Cigna + Oscar team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
You will work as part of the partnership between Oscar & Cigna to jointly provide commercial health insurance to small businesses. You will guide strategic growth for Oscar by working across the organization to stand up new markets.
You will report into the Launch Manager
- Expert on nuances of the small business market & essential components for a successful product launch & growth
- Ensure important partners across company understand our markets, company goals, & the launch plan
- Own project management infrastructure to support working with 5+ different teams & dozens of team members across both companies
- Partner with Sales, Product, Operations, & Marketing to allow launch of new markets by overseeing important market inputs, data, & processes
- Manage & improve processes focused on improving handoffs between teams, improving quality, & ensuring we hit our deadlines as we scale the number of markets
- Track essential leading indicators related to growth & operations to identify opportunities for improvement across the teams
- Help refine our approach to documentation, form development, & more to develop repeatable & scalable processes
- 1+ years related experience in consulting or client-facing role
- Project management skills
- Experience analyzing data to obtain important insights
- Comfortable building presentations & presenting information
- Experience in SQL or similar database languages
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.