VaynerMedia is a digital agency that helps Fortune 500 companies tell their stories. Our expertise in strategy, creative, photo & video production, & ad buying yields work that drives actual business results. We day-trade consumer attention, guiding our diverse clientele to focus on the platforms that command the attention of their specific customers, whom we captivate with the highly targeted videos & content we develop. With offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, & Chattanooga, TN, we market for the year we live in, we live & breathe emerging technology & we are always growing.
We are reviewing applicationsfor our Summer Media hiring class (July start date)!!We are seeking driven individuals with a data driven mindset to join our team. The Media Analyst role is a full-time, entry level position with a strong career path!
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered for this role you MUST complete a comprehensive Dataset Test that will be emailed to you directly!
- Setup & daily management of advertising campaigns across various socialplatforms
- Ongoing, real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded
- Provide media planning assistance for upcoming campaigns, helping determine platforms to run on, audiences to target, creative strategies to implement, & more
- Including the setup, implementation & measurement of various controlled A/B tests
- Assist with client-facing campaign reporting & write-ups to ensure relevant metrics & insights are shown
- Constantly work to improve campaign performance, insights collection & takeaways, & generally strive to over-deliver to clients
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You are both a creative & data driven person
- You are someone that is able to take data & tell a story
- You are detail-oriented & organized
- You want to have an impact & feel passionate about the work that you do
- You are driven & hungry for success, & always want to learn more
- You are a team player & enjoy collaboration
- BA or BS degree (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance a plus) or entrepreneurial street creds
- Advanced skills in Excel, including pivot tables & macros
- Ability to problem solve & think critically
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to stay highly organized & efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment