MachineMetrics was founded by a small group of software & manufacturing professionals that couldn't sit still & are obsessed with making an incredible product. MachineMetrics has simplified Industrial IoT to digitize the shop floor & enable teams to drive decisions with machine data. We were named by Forbes as one of the top IoT companies to watch in 2019 & voted one of Built Ins 2020 Best Places to Work in Boston!
We develop & integrate production monitoring software for manufacturing companies. Our industry 4.0-ready software increases productivity through edge connectivity, real-time visibility, & deep manufacturing analytics. Together, we can deliver on our commitment to provide continuous improvement for our clients.
As a growing startup, we are seeking an individual who displays the attitude, aptitude, & amplitude to not only get the job done but grow within the company.
We use React, Node.js, & Express to build our web & mobile applicationsseveral years of experience building production applications with that ecosystem is a vital part of your work. Ideally, youre the kind of person that enjoys working independently & with other teams.
How Youll Make an Impact:
- Design, develop, & document Front End components
- Leverage new & established Front End technologies & practices, such as GraphQL
- Champion code quality & architecture improvements to set new standards for the team
- Build systems for real-time asynchronous processing to manage application state via mechanisms like web sockets & XHR requests
- Support & nurture front end real-time feeds & APIs to ensure that data renders with little delay.
- Integrate third party systems via APIs.
- Focus on rendering performance in order to ensure superior experience for a heavy interaction platform.
- Review code & provide & receive constructive feedback to help develop the team
- Be a Champion of our Core Values
What Youll Have:
- Experience with web applications, databases, distributed systems, & statistics
- Experience with Stylus, SASS, or LESS
- Familiarity with React or another modern front-end JS framework
- Fluency with Webpack, git, NPM/Yarn, GitHub, Docker, CI, AWS & modern team software development & testing tools & practices.
- Flexibility; has the ability to take initiative, to be a self-starter who excels in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Passion to contribute to testing, performance profiling
All qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.