Program Operations Coordinator
Maven is the leading womens & family healthcare company. Named the #1 Most Innovative Company in Health by Fast Company in 2020, Maven advances womens health, family planning, & diversity in the workforce by empowering parents to plan or start a family while growing their careers. Employers love Maven because it helps lower their healthcare costs while improving their ability to attract & retain women & working parents. Founded in 2014 by Katherine Ryder, Maven has raised $88MM, & is backed by Icon Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT, Spring Mountain Capital, Female Founders Fund, Harmony Partners, & individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, & Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is looking for a Coordinator, Program Operations to execute critical daily program operations at Maven. Program Operations is part of overall Business Operations at Maven & is responsible for maintaining & improving all Maven programs to deliver exceptional Member experience.
You will work cross functionally with sales & client success, product, engineering, & data teams in order to manage processes to prepare for scale. You will interface with clients, partners, vendors, & users, primarily on Maven Wallet, Maven Milk & the technical work required for client implementations.
Reporting to our Director of Program Operations, you will be responsible for meeting or exceeding operational KPIs while assessing results to ensure effective & efficient performance.
As a Program Operations Coordinator at Maven, you will:
- Provide day-to-day operations for Maven Wallet to support the financial aspects of our Members paths to parenthood
- Support operations for Maven Milk, client configuration & user eligibility, as needed
- Identify & implement continuous process improvement opportunities across Mavens programs to drive scalability
- Collaborate cross functionally with our Strategy, Client Success, Care Advocate, Product, Engineering, & Data teams
- Interface with vendors to deliver operational excellence while building strong relationships
- Roll up your sleeves on daily operations while maintaining high levels of service
Were looking for you to bring:
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in an operations role and/or for a management consulting firm
- Strong operational skills including operations execution, project management & relationship management
- Distinctive problem-solving & analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment, strong experience with data & analytics tools
- Passion for details, responsiveness & organization
- Excellent written & oral communication & interpersonal skills; direct experience communicating with internal & external stakeholders
- Significant entrepreneurial drive, ability to create order from chaos, & willingness to roll up sleeves to directly solve challenging problems
- Bachelors degree with a strong educational track record
Helpful experiences & skills (if you dont have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Knowledge of key trends in the healthcare industry, particularly in womens & family health
- Prior experience in a fast-growing startup environment
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds & experiences enrich our teams & allow us to achieve above & beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application & how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Mavens are united in their quest to improve the health & well-being of women & their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission & reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. Thats why we invest in our Mavens, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, & vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for Mavens is 100% covered by Maven
- Access to the Maven platform service & free Maven appointments for Mavens & generous credits for family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Weekly stipend for a *free* lunch
- One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience (We will be working remotely until sometime next year!)
- A variety of virtual team events such as musical performances, game nights & happy hours
- 12 weeks parental leave & 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.