RAPP New York is looking for an Associate Director, Experience Planning to join our award-winning Experience Strategy team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets, not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all, & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors, & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly, we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning technologists & creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
The Associate Director, Experience Strategy will own the development & execution of CRM strategy for our client brands. The role will have responsibility for all aspects of program defintion & design, creating brand experiences that span all consumer interactions from awareness & acquisition, through to loyalty & retention. As the day-to-day owner of the strategic vision for how the brand engages youll help to translate your strategy into action, sheparding campaigns through to activation, working with internal & external partners to drive the development of work & bring innovative approaches to client challenges.
- Lead the development of CRM strategy across large, complex clients
- Own all strategic deliverables across the account, such as annual strategic plans, campaign strategies, creative briefs, customer journeys or personas
- Act as a valued partner to creative leadership, collaboratively developing new experiences & compelling creative ideas
- Driving integrated media recommendations by working closely with media & other integrated agency partners
- Have the confidence, gravitas, presentation & relationship building skills to drive change across client stakeholders & build the vision for CRM
- Partner with Marketing Sciences to develop integrated test & measurement plans
- Contribute to strategic recommendations on core CRM technologies (CDPs, journey orchestration tools etc) in partnership with technology team members
- Be a champion for CRM strategy within the office, network, & Omnicom at large
- Strategically build client relationships & trust, & proactively identify business opportunities
- Contribute to growing our thought leadership program
- Contribute to a working environment in which diversity, unique perspectives, collaboration, & jumping in thrives.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Specific experience in CRM strategy development, owning the clients strategy from conception to delivery
- Experience managing & owning the development & delivery of strategic deliverables (annual plans, customer journeys, creative briefs etc) across complex client accounts
- Experience of working with automotive clients (luxury automotive experience preferential)
- Confidence in working with senior clients on complex projects with impressive presentation skills, gravitas & credibility
- Strong understanding of the data driven marketing landscape & a desire to invent the future of marketing
- Youll have a track record of getting things done youll need to be a driving force behind our desire to keep our clients ahead of the game. We want you to challenge their conventions & bring their strategies to life.
- Interpersonally savvy you will need to be able to handle the client on your own, lead projects & be their trusted advisor at RAPP.
- Youll support the rest of the team in their professional development by inputting to & quality controlling their delivery.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.