Product Manager, Programs
edX seeks a Product Manager with a strong business & customer mindset to deliver great products for edX learners.
In this role, you will develop & execute a product roadmap to support & grow both our established offerings as well as new product lines. As a Product Manager, you will examine market conditions, the competitive & technology landscape, & customer input to evaluate & prioritize product opportunities. Youll regularly engage with customers, business stakeholders, & engineering teams to identify, synthesize, & clearly communicate product requirements that create an outstanding experience & achieve desired outcomes for our learners.
- Define strategy, target outcomes, priorities, & roadmap, & measure impact.
- Interact directly with learners, educators, other product managers, & stakeholders from across the company to understand emerging product needs & capture these in the form of user stories.
- Define the engineering backlog, technical & product requirements, that will achieve the desired outcomes.
- Define MVP, define success, examine tradeoffs, & manage risks.
- Work with engineering, data science & UX teams to define the execution plans for the user stories.
- 5+ years of experience in a software company
- Be data driven & iterative - has audacious hypothesis, yet invests in testing & learning along the way.
- Demonstrated abilities related to roadmap ownership & development.
- Experience operating & thriving in a matrixed, results focused, fast-paced environment.
- Empathy for our customers & continuous improvement focus.
- Bias to action mindset with cross-team collaboration skills, including conflict resolution, presentation & negotiation skills.
- Experience in higher education or education technology
Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.