Our platform is disrupting the industry in how organizations view the HR function & were committed to breaking down barriers to make HCM operations simpler while delivering a differentiated client experience. Our Implementation team owns that experience from the beginning by delivering best-in-class implementation of our solutions.
The Benefits PS Consultant is the subject matter expert that, along with the other members of the client Implementation team, is responsible for the delivery of on time & accurate new client implementations as well as other Benefit projects such as Open Enrollment.
As the Benefits PS Consultant, you will understand a clients requirements, architect the appropriate solution & configure the Namely platform to accurately deliver an optimal result. You will examine client data & thoroughly test the site prior to release to ensure a smooth client & employee experience. From the start, you will have a consultative approach to enable our clients to utilize our solutions to their fullest potential.
- Be highly consultative with our clients to drive the full-scope of implementation from kick-off call through to go-live, managing realistic expectations throughout
- Partner with internal consultants & stakeholders across our services to deeply & jointly understand our clients business needs to drive optimal configuration of our all-in-one solution through benefits discovery, configuration & ultimate presentation to the client
- Review all aspects of the clients Plan Summary Documents & employee enrollment data to ensure proper setup of the platform
- Configure & test the client site to match the required set up using established best practices
- Interpret, validate, convert & test Benefit election data, including historical data
- Independently manage multiple projects at various stages, holding yourself & clients accountable to deadlines in a respectful & helpful manner
- Communicate project progress effectively to internal & external stakeholders
- Have impeccable follow up regarding client meetings & securing client sign off for all applicable stages of the project.
- Train new clients on appropriate aspects of the Benefit features of the Namely platform
- Support the client through their initial go live period & site release to employees
- Serve as client advocate within Namely to identify & resolve any concerns that may detract from an optimal client implementation experience
- Effectively transition clients to our Services teams for ongoing support & consultation once theyre live on the product
- Bachelors degree required
- 3-5 years experience leading Benefits Administration system implementations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple clients & projects at once
- Excellent time management, project management & organizational skills
- Strong team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced continually changing business & work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues & maintain strong client relationship
- Training/presentation skills
- Great investigative skills - resourcefulness & persistence
- Passionate about finding a solution with a can-do attitude because there is always a way to get it done
- Enthusiastic about helping others understand Benefits
Nice to Haves
- Fluency in Excel (pivot tables, lookup formulas, etc.)
- Industry certifications (i.e. FPC, CPP, CEBS, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Other; Six Sigma, Lean, PMP, BPM
This position has a salary range of $70,000 - $85,000 per annum with an incentive plan based on the achievement of individual and/or organizational performance metrics. Namely offers employees medical, dental, & vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, equity, flexible spending accounts, $50,000 basic life & AD&D, free telehealthcare, paid vacation, holidays & sick leave, employee stock purchase plan, paid family leave, & many other available benefits. This information is provided per the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on the market location.
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Places to Work in New York 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Leadership Teams 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEOs for Diversity 2021
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.